TENNIS COURT RULES DURING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
1. Only singles play is permitted – maximum 2 players per court and 4 people inside tennis court fence at any time.
2. All facility users are responsible to adhere to any applicable physical distancing guidelines. This applies both on-court and while waiting. Maintain 2-meter separation at all times.
3. Players must not handle the same tennis ball. Each player must provide a minimum of 2 identifiable balls which they will serve with through the entire match.
4. Tennis courts and facilities / equipment are not cleaned and all facility users are advised to take any appropriate precautions.
5. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Discovery Ridge Community Association is not responsible for supervising this facility and assumes no liability for risks you are assuming by using it, including the potential increased risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Please adhere to these rules to help reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread while also allowing community residents the opportunity to engage in healthy activity.
The DRCA reserves the right and may be directed at any time to close the tennis courts should users not comply with posted rules and physical distancing guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation.