Bordering on the beautiful Elbow River valley in Southwest Calgary, Discovery Ridge offers sweeping views of the western foothills and Rocky Mountains. All just moments away from the conveniences of West Hills, and a short drive from downtown Calgary.
- For nature enthusiasts, Discovery Ridge borders the beautiful Griffith Woods Environmental Park. Griffith Woods has over 93 hectares of natural woodlands with pathways and trail systems for walkers, cyclists, horseback riders and rollerbladers.
- For the golfers, Discovery Ridge is only minutes from 3 excellent golf courses.
- Glenmore Trail provides quick access into the city centre, and also gives Discovery residents a head start on the drive to the mountains.
- The Signal Hill and Westhills Shopping Centres, along with nearby businesses, provide shops and services to meet just about every need.
- The Westside Recreation Centre is only minutes away, and is a year round facility with state of the art fitness equipment, indoor track, waterslide, wave and lap pool, rock climbing, gymnasium, hockey arena and recreational skating rink.